Good morning! Sooo I’m driving to work this morning and I can’t help but feel like my life is like Rihanna’s new song…work, work, work, work, work and more work! Since August I’ve been trying to adjust to post-college living and try to be positive in situations that I am less than fond of.
Bills, a job where I’m unhappy, and living away from my boyfriend, friends, and family was making me miserable! (understatement) Here are a few take aways from my process:
- Don’t let ANYONE rush you into decisions that ultimately only affect you.
- Try to remain as positive as possible even when you’re in less than ideal situations.
- Take care of yourself! Don’t let life get you to the point that you stop loving yourself and doing things that make you happy. Things like working out and eating clean will only help you stay focused and feeling better. Take care of your skin, drink something green, get moving!
- Only you have the power to change your situation and your life.
- Dont stop following your dreams and doing things you love!
That last one really takes the cake for me. Sometimes when we hate things that we’re involved in we tend to get lazy and neglect our goals out of frustration, anger, exhaustion, or laziness. Trust me I know. That’s what hindered me from starting this blog! Guys, I really just want you to keep your beautiful heads up and realize life is beautiful and discomfort is only temporary.